Saturday, September 20, 2014

Chapter 7 - Next Gen
















Time passes.  Yves has grown up and joined the entertainer career as a C-lister.  


















He has also proposed to the ubiquitous Caitlyn.  She accepted, after, of course, an on-the-spot appraisal of the ring.



















The wedding took place chez Desjardins.  Liliane and I catered.  Caitlyn insisted that there must be a wedding arch and full bar.  After all of that, she and Yves barged into my boudoir and spoke their vows.  Toujours gai.

















Liliane is spending a good bit of time with Kendall Cormier.  He loves music as much as she does.  He is quiet and respectful; I approve of him.





I try diligently to befriend Caitlyn.  She tries diligently to make herself useful in the garden. She has also butchered my bonsai; let us draw the veil.














My first grandchild is on the way! Please remind me again to be nicer to his mother.

























I'm old enough to be a grandmother.  Liliane baked a caked and threw a party.  She played guitar and Yves outdid himself with a special roast for Grandmere.  I'd prefer to be toasted but toujours gai.

















Of what use is a grandmere without the grandchild? Lucien Desjardins is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment