Monday, September 8, 2014

Chapter 3 - Courtship

Well, so much for that execrable future cube; I've sold it and bought a refrigerator instead.  One would say, then, that these are my salad days, no? Then, I shall seize the day and go to prowl at the night club.


There is entirely too much of the oestrogen here! We shall go to the library instead.


Tristan Cherry is adorable and he wants some children.  His only flaw is that he's a ginger and he can't really help that, can he?


We had a delightful first date at the park in Oasis Springs.


We had a delightful second date at the juice bar in Oasis Springs.


Remind me again not to drink of the rattlesnake juice.  This seemed like a good idea at the time.


Well, look who's here bright and early!  I must not have disgraced myself *too* thoroughly.


Ye watchers and ye holy ones, this could be well and truly awkward!


Well, this is cozy, isn't it?


Happily, Steve was gracious when I, how does one say, showed him the door.  Perhaps we may remain friends.


The third date with Tristan was delightful as well.


I have asked Tristan to marry me and he has accepted.
  
And just then do I find his flaw.  


He tells me that she is a stalker, that there's never been anything between them but that they've been enemies since maternal school.


Just to irritate her, we began to speak our marriage vows right in front of her nose.


Voila! It worked so well that we finished speaking our vows then and there.


Our children will without doubt find it very amusing that their parents were married in the toilets.   Ah well, it's not as though we could afford a wedding.  It will be much better to finish our house instead.


Look at that darling man; he's started the chores even before carrying me over the threshold!  


Someone set up some festive fountains to welcome us home.  May I have three guesses who?



Never mind those fountains, cheri; we have a wedding night!

No comments:

Post a Comment