Sunday, September 7, 2014

Chapter 2 - The Quest


A bed of my own, at long last!



Also my own toilet! So, four walls, a door and a roof are still a long way off, but, it's a big lot, is it not?



Burgers as well! Life is good.



Persistence pays off.  Finally, here is a harvestable!



And the garden begins! A drum roll, please!



Stupid library computer has no shopping! So much for buying seeds while I'm still young.



Speaking of while I'm still young, there is other business in the library to attend to. What's a legacy estate without an heir? 



It is said that this one is the richest Sim in all of Simlandia.



No one mentioned that he's much too married.



There is a cute one!  What beautiful babies those would be!



Target acquired!



And showtime!

Ah well, his loss.  Toujours gai!



Connor Boyle is the friendliest of the lot; therefore, he is the one.



Or perhaps not.  He's sweet, surely.  However, on our date he boasted of towel-flipping the flies out of the air.  These would be the flies that were on his plate. Then, as we chatted about our gardens, it came to be known that he grows rubbish plants.  He is a slob, no?



I was scouting about for a little piece of fish since the high cost of living.  Instead I found a future cube.  So far, no help with my love life there.  I've also invested in a potion of youth. I shall use it at my birthday, for keeping my options open.



Voila, the shower!  No more posturing at the gym! Also, progress on the en suite, so to speak. 



The garden progresses nicely as well.



Alas, the taxes are due already! There is just enough to pay them.  I have only 8 simoleans left, not even enough for a plate of hot dogs!  Always jolly in spite of hard luck, toujours gai is the word, toujours gai.



First date with Steve Gregg. He's very romantic.



On the second date, he was rude enough to suggest that I cut back on the cupcakes.  As if I'd so much as *seen* a cupcake in all of my days in Willow Springs.  



Unhappily, it is true.



I suppose the shower is not the sole raison d'etre for the gym; I must begin my workout regimen immediately!



Why didn't that stupid future cube warn me that Steve hates children? For the matter, why didn't he think to tell me himself *before* we kissed?

No comments:

Post a Comment