Sunday, October 19, 2014

Chapter 11 - Amusements, Weddings and Nooboos

I had a nasty shock when I went to ask Quentin for a date and discovered that he'd died.  Shayne provides a suitable distraction.

Lucien and Lia were married in a lovely evening ceremony on the lawn.  Note the appropriately flat-bellied bride.

Said flat belly didn't last for long.

We went visiting in Oasis Springs.  Jean-Paul was out; Eve wouldn't permit us to enter the house.  That's probably a blessing; Jean-Paul is neat but Eve most assuredly is not. We did, however, spend some quality time with the nooboo, whose name is Tyson.

Meet Yvette Desjardins!

Joseph has a new friend.  She's a bit skittish.

Nonetheless, his new friend is now his bride.

The newlyweds have moved to Oasis Springs, so it seemed that I would need to learn to cook.  Fortunately, Lia has master chef aspirations.  She's also doing her part in the garden, and, I must confess, much more graciously than I did.

I've kicked Shayne to the curb.  He'd been pestering me to divorce Yves, as if that were going to happen.

Yvette is in school now.  She and her cousin Tyson are inseparable.

Is this really necessary? Unfortunately, I suppose it is.  The family hoard of potions is now under lock and key after one went missing.

Abysmal fashion sense notwithstanding, Cordell seemed to have potential.  I could not, however, forgive his gratuitous smashing of my granddaughter's dollhouse.  Ah well, as Josette would have said, "Toujours gai."







  



No comments:

Post a Comment